Thursday, April 21, 2011

Psalm 15

This psalm asks "LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent?" and proceeds to list out all the requirements to live on God's holy mountain. The one in particular that stands out to me is "who speaks the truth from their heart."

This tells me two things:

1) This person has truth in their heart and

2) He or she has the love and boldness to speak it.

I am neither, but I thank God that because of Jesus, I can dwell with Him in His Sacred Tent, His Holy Mountain. And by being there, God will plant Truth in my heart and give me the boldness to speak it.

1 comment:

  1. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

    For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

    John 3:16-17

    :)

    God came to save, not to condemn! Mighty to save. :D

    ReplyDelete